SammichStory/TrixxMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DevilsMahem's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

DevilsMahem's GM Application Empty DevilsMahem's GM Application

Post  devilsmahem Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:26 am

How long have you been playing trixxms/sammichstory: I Have Been Playing this server since the second day it was Founded.

How will you help the server: I Will Make Videos, Therefore Making The Server More Attractive. I Will Also Come Up With New Ideas To Improve The Server. I will host events here and there. I will Ban Hackers. I Will try to the best of my abbilities to make the server as fun as possible.

Your gender: Male

Your Name: Jante (DevilsMahem)

How old are you : 16

Why should i pick you as a GM: I can make the server better. I am an experienced mapler. I have been playing maplestory for about four years. I Have Been playin TrixxMS/SammichStory since the 2nd day it came out. I know all of the commands. I Have been a gm multiple times. I Have Helped Almost Every new player that has joined the server.

Anything about yourself: I'm the 3rd of 4 kids. I'm an African-American living in Florida. I'm entering High school as a 11th grader this fall. All my life I loved using a computer. I'm a huge Maplestory fan, with lots of experience, even as a GM. Other hobbies I have are playing basketball, football, baseball, skiing, and playing music.

devilsmahem

Back to top Go down

DevilsMahem's GM Application Empty Re: DevilsMahem's GM Application

Post  ThatBitch Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 am

I'll have to talk to jake first. but after i do i'll give you ur answer for GM or not. if i fall asleep tonight you'll have to wait til tomorow if i decide yes or no. but other then that goodluck.
ThatBitch
ThatBitch
Admin

https://sammichstory.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatHoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 am

Good Luck
ThatHoe
ThatHoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatBitch Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Sorry devil but i cannot accept this. ur denied. sorry.
ThatBitch
ThatBitch
Admin

https://sammichstory.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum